
I love this picture I took at the park of the boys. When Billy and I started our family we didn't plan on our family growing to a family of five. We were blessed and we wouldn't have it any other way now. Emily was such an angel and Andrew has always been such a challenge. When we found out that we were expecting another I don't think that it came as a surprise to anyone that we were hoping for another girl. We were given the gift of another boy. I say gift because Alex truly is a gift to our family. It is on days like this day at the park when I get to hang back and watch my two little men in motion that I realize another boy was what our family needed. There being only two and a half years
between the boys they will able to grow together and to learn from each other. (Hopefully only learning the good things) Alex worships the ground that his big brother walks on. He is seen here playing a little game of follow the leader. Even at 15 months old he wants to
follow in Drew's footsteps. It is so sweet to watch.
Some days I wonder why as Drew can be so physical. I don't think he understands that he hugs too hard sometimes, he gets too rough- he really doesn't mean any harm. Sometimes he does things he shouldn't but what child doesn't. Am I disappointed that I don't have another little girl- well maybe a little. But it is because I grew up with a sister that I couldn't imagine not having one. My sister and I were and still are so close that I wished that Emily could also have that same bond. The thing is, Emily is just fine being the only girl in this crazy family. In fact it may be for the best, because she gets to do special girly things with mommy all by herself. Having said that-would I change things and give up my two little men? No way, Never in a million years. I can't imagine it any other way. I am perfectly happy with my one angel and two little devils!


You've got to admit your boys are adorable. It is a shame that does not transmit into good behavior all the time. Aunt Jill
ReplyDelete