Sunday, July 11, 2010

Vacation Bible on The High Seas

Drew, Emily, Fred, and Jodi

Jodi and Drew giving each other big hugs

Mommy and her two oldest munchkins

Drew and Em at church in their VBS shirts

A wonderful sermon from our great cousin Fred



The kids were so lucky to be invited by our Asheboro cousins to attend Vacation Bible School- Adventures on the High Seas. They had so much fun, learned so much, grew so much, and made many new friends.We are so grateful to have been included in such a amazing experience that week. It was fantastic week spent learning wonderful lessons from the bible, learning new songs, doing great activities, and completing fun crafts. It was the first time that I have felt comfortable leaving Andrew somewhere like that . He really surprised me with how well he did. I am very proud of him. I think that he was afraid that if he misbehaved he would disappoint not only Billy and I but also Susan Fred and Jodi. It was so cute. He would come home and say "Mommy are you proud of me?" He felt like such a big boy at the end of the week. I really feel that this was a big step for him. At the end of the week the kids were so disappointed. They were so sad that it didn't last another week! Andrew and Emily are still walking around singing the songs along with their CD of the weeks music! Thank you so much to our great family for allowing our children to join you on such a wonderful adventure on the high seas. It was truly a wonderful blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment