As I have been a really crummy person lately at keeping up with my blog, I thought I would try to catch up and post some of my favorite moments of the last few months. These are pics of our beach trip to Topsail Island in October with Billy's wonderful family.It is nice to revisit them right now as we have had an unusual amount of cold weather lately. It has been a bizarre winter already. I know Ohio girl complaining about the winter in NC, right? I guess I have gotten used to the climate down here and can't handle it like I used to, but anyways- the beach. We had a great time at the rental house and loved spending time with the Ridgeways and Bradleys. The weather was a little cool due to a hurricane the previous week, but warmed up our last two days there. I am always amazed at the beauty and the relaxing effect of the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see you posting on your blog again. I miss not reading or seeing what is going on with the Nielsen Family.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jill