Monday, April 4, 2011

I Two Not Three





I know excuses , excuses. Truth is I guess I am not made for this- blogging that is.

Little man had a Birthday on the 31st and is now 3. Apparently he isn't ready for 3. I have been arguing with him for about two weeks about it. There must be something scary about the word three and something reassuring about the word two. He is growing like crazy, doesn't ever stop talking, and is as lovey dovey and Mommy centric as ever! Be quiet and quit chuckling, the incessant talking doesn't necessarily come from me. He is doing well, other than an emergency room visit the other week for breathing issues. Big fun, especially when you factor in that I was covered in vomit for most of the visit, but we will save that for another day.

Happy Birthday to my little man Alex. I can't believe you are already three. You have grown so much over the last year. We can't wait to see what adventures we get to go on with you this year. Mommy and Daddy love you.

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures of Alex. He is a cutie. It's hard to believe he is three. Happy Belated Birthday Alex!! Aunt Jill and Uncle David

    ReplyDelete