Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Four years old


I laugh as I look at this picture of you. Years from now I will probably look at it and say it is Alex. You really do look so much alike. This has always been one of my favorite pictures of you my middle man. Today you turn four. Four years old. Already? I am shocked at how quickly the past four years have gone by. When Emily was a baby the days went by at a slow and wonderful pace. Now that we have three children the years just fly by. They all seem to run together. I blink and realize that you are one step closer to "growing up" Here we are celebrating another birthday. Mommy may complain that you are her difficult child, and that you continually test me, but the truth is that I would be lost without you. I love you little man. Happy Birthday my little Drew bear.

2 comments: