Wednesday, November 18, 2009

8

My crazy little girl

Happy Birthday my dearest Emily. (A day late on the posting) I can't believe how quickly the little girl in these pictures above has grown up. You may be growing up, but you still touch my heart the same way every time that you smile, you laugh, you cry, you ask a silly question,every time you fall down and get hurt, and every time that you ask if you can sit with and curl up next to me on the couch. It is when you do all these things that I am reminded just how miraculous you really are. And how much I love you. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Emily! You are one totally sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl. Please don't grow up to fast on us. Grandma and Grandpa love you very much.

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete