Anna and Matthew
Cari and Katie
Billy and I
Drew and Cari on the "Great Hunt"
The beautiful Howell family
Emily and her Great Grandma- the world's sweetest woman.
Emily and her cousin Cari. She absolutely adores her!
Our family The Earnhardt-Nielsen clan
Uncle David and little Alexander
Sorry for the delay in my postings, but honestly I just have not been in the mood to blog lately. I think I am lacking in Christmas spirit. I am not really feeling the holidays this year. Everything is fine( thanks for calling and checking on me - you know who you are) It made me feel really good that there is someone out there who noticed my absence. I am sure that the fact that we have been in our home a combined total of 1 to 1 1/2 hours in the last 33 days and chose not to put any decorations up this year has not helped my holiday cheer. We have been at Mom and Dad's house pretty much solid since Nov 25th. Emily got out of school and does not go back to school until Jan 4th. Anyways we had a wonderful Thanksgiving spent with the wonderful Earnhardt family in Shelby. Aunt Judy and Uncle Danny were wonderful hosts and we had such a wonderful time during our visit. We had a day filled with great food, family that we don't see often enough, and even had the excitement of going on a hunt for wolves in the woods( thanks to the VA Earnhardts for humoring Drew ). It was a day filled with comfort and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment