Monday, June 7, 2010

On The Market













Sorry for the lapse in my posts lately. I have been busy getting things ready to sell our house. As of tomorrow we will be officially on the market. It has been a pretty crazy couple of weeks and I haven't had much time to get on the computer and honestly have not felt much like it. I have been a little stressed and didn't want to share my crabbiness with all of you. We have had stomach bugs for the whole family, a sprained ankle-Emily, I fell off a bar stool ( No- not because I was drinking on one, one I was standing on it cleaning cabinet fronts at my house)
and my knee/leg still doesn't feel the greatest . Truth is it has just been hectic getting stuff done on the house. Anyways we will go active tomorrow and start showing the house. We chose to work with our realtor who helped us when we were house hunting . Marty is awesome and has helped us and other family and friends in the area before. I am excited and sad at the same time. When I saw the sign go up I wanted to cry. I guess because it is our first house, and there are so many memories associated with it.
So now we sit. We pray for some interest . Hope that the boys don't make too big a mess. And we wait.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it sells quick. Miss you Kat-bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back on the blog. I have missed keeping up with your family. Good luck with your house! Love, Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete