Monday, June 8, 2009

I am new at this, so please take it easy on me

I have finally started a blog. I swore I never would, however I finally realized that I would love to share with all of those in my life. I have enjoyed to view the blogs of family members (Dawn, Susan and Fred, D.J. and Christa) along with blogs of my daughter Emily's classmates. It is such a blessing to be able to watch families grow, reach milestones, surpass expectations, overcome tragedies even if it is through a computer. It enables us to somehow stay connected to those that we can not be with. It hit me that I have become selfish to not give those in our life the same opportunity. So here is our life, our Kaleidoscope of constantly changing colors and images. I hope that you all enjoy watching them change and seeing them grow through this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment