I think that these smiles should tell Mum and Paw that they like their pool. This is their seahorse, they are very excited to tell you he had a cameo in the beginning of Transformers. They are so proud of his acting skills.
Tell me how precious this girl is.
A very rare, very shortlived, very sweet hug.
We had a lovely weekend with Mum and Paw. The best part was that we got Daddy the whole weekend all to ourselves! No work. Billy and I enjoyed a night out to celebrate our anniversary. We went to see a movie and enjoyed dinner afterwards. It was very relaxing. We have been married for eight wonderful years. On August 1st my parents will celebrate their 39th anniversary. I hope that Billy and I have a marriage as long and as happy as theirs. This year for the first time in years that our children got to enjoy Fathers Day with Billy. It was so nice to spend all day with both him and my father.

Mum and Paw love having them here despite the 90 million wet towels and bathing suits hanging all over the deck. The Sea Horse doesn't make as big a mess as they do.
ReplyDeleteMom
It looks like the kids had a great weekend. I am thrilled Billy got to be a part of the fun.
ReplyDelete