Monday, June 15, 2009

Who Me?

This here is an innocent man. This sweet angelic face. He wouldn't do anything crazy, anything embarrasing. Would he? He couldn't, could he? No, not him. Now this little devil, I think he is capable of it. Capable of embarrasing mommy. Have you ever had the sherriff show up at your door? My littlest devil decided to call 911 last night. Imagine my surprise when my doorbell rings (several times). "Uh, yes officer, can I help you." "Mam we had a 911 hang up from this address and we are responding, back up is on it's way. Is everything alright?" " Why yes sir, my 1 year old had the phone earlier and he dialed a number, I turned it off I did not realize he had called anyone much less 911" " Mam who all is in your house right now?" "My husband, three kids and myself, sir" " I need to have everyone come to the door to verify that you are all ok." Obvoiusly I was extremely embarrassed. He cancelled the back up and sat outside for 10-15 minutes and then left. Oh dear I don't even want to know what my neighbors are thinking. Kids, you gotta love em!



1 comment:

  1. Kat - I love your new blog. With 3 children, I am sure there will always be stories to tell. Thank you for sharing. - Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete