Happy Birthday to my beautiful middle man. It was five years ago that you came into our lives. We had no idea how truly special you really were. You have always had that little twinkle in your eye. I can't imagine not waking up to that twinkle every day. A twinkle that can sometimes mean nothing and sometimes that a little mischievous act is coming our way. I may complain a little too much about your energetic and crazy way of everyday life, but the truth is I can't imagine it any different. If you were calm and reserved like your sister is , you just wouldn't be you. I think that God sent us you because he was trying to add balance to our family. He gave us you so that you could perfectly compliment your sister who is so opposite. I can't wait until the day that you two finally realize that you work so much better together than against each other!
Every year as your birthday approaches I sit back and think of my pregnancy with you. It was not a hard pregnancy physically, but it had emotional ups and downs. Each and every year I thank God that you came to us a beautiful and healthy little boy. I thank God for our blessings each and every day. I thank God for you. I love you my middlest man. My little Drew Bear.

Happy Birthday Drew Bear!
ReplyDeleteHappy 5th Birthday Andrew!! You are a special guy. My love to you - Aunt Jill
ReplyDelete