Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Happier Thought to Sleep on

Kissing Angels
Our Little Flower Girl
Off through the Woods
Two Roads Diverged....
Mums the word -2008

My first fall picture of my perfect trio-2008

Emily in the Fields of wheat-2008

Andrew running through the grass -2008

Emily and Drew 2007

I thought after such a sad two days I would try to give myself something happy to think of while I sleep tonight. I went through my pics and found a few of my favorite fall pictures from the past few years. Looking at these makes me remember several things.


1. How much I love this time of the year

2. Hands down fall colors are the best

3. How innocent children are

4. One smile from your child always makes your day brighter

5. I love my beautiful children. I am truly blessed.





3 comments:

  1. You're right. These are great pictures of Emily, Andrew and Alexander. They are definitely keepers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good that you are able to stop for a moment and take perspective on the things in life that are so important to us. Like your beautiful kids. I'm thinking of you, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Andrew in the old washtub from the farm to Emily in the field of wheat the pictures are beautiful. Just remember that these precious moments with your children are something that you can never get back again so enjoy them while you can, they grow up to fast and move away from home.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete