Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Rumbling
There is a rumbling in our house. It is not the kind that comes from bellies. It comes from a little higher than that. Yep, that is right, the boys and I are suffering from the crummy croupy cough! The past week has been spent with fever and cough filled nights. I think out of love for Mommy the boys have been taking turns with their late night woes. As Billy is out of town all week long the only break Mommy has gotten so that she herself may try to feel better is when we went to Grandma;s house. Thanks Mom- the afternoon naps really did help me. If only I had some relief from the late night coughing fits that I have been so annoyed with. As I stand here after yet another bark like fit, out of breath - I am reminded that my poor middlest man endures fits like these way too often. Poor Andrew with the littlest cold or congestion, the cold air hitting him as he runs in the back yard - the nagging and harsh barking cough is sure to follow closely behind. I don't know how he does it without griping more. Then again....maybe that is why he so rotten half the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Kat-bird. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time. Wishing you and your family well and hoping you all are healthy again soon.
ReplyDeleteI hope you and the boys will be healthy again soon. Aunt Jill
ReplyDelete