To me this face tells it all. I actually took this picture this past weekend as we were putting laminate flooring in our bedroom. However I think this face goes well with what my little egghead did today. This crazy little man decided that it was a god idea to play with eggs. After he got a dozen eggs out of the refrigerator( which his older brother so sweetly left open), he decided to practice how to run for a touchdown in the house. He neatly tucked the carton of eggs under his arm and was off. The main problem with this scenario is that my son is top heavy and his head and body don't work well together. About eight strides from the kitchen he went down and the eggs flew up in the air and showered down on him, the new floors , and rugs. I will be honest- at the time I real didn't find it funny. I had a splitting headache and I really hate eggs. I find them quite disgusting, especially when they are uncooked. However now I can sit here and laugh about it. I smile thinking that had I had a video camera handy we could have quite a comical video. I laugh as I think of years from now when we will say " Honey do you remember when....." I feel that in life no matter how upset or frustrated you may get when silly little things like this happen, if you sit back and breath deep you can always find a little comedy in it. Tuesday, February 23, 2010
My Little Egghead
To me this face tells it all. I actually took this picture this past weekend as we were putting laminate flooring in our bedroom. However I think this face goes well with what my little egghead did today. This crazy little man decided that it was a god idea to play with eggs. After he got a dozen eggs out of the refrigerator( which his older brother so sweetly left open), he decided to practice how to run for a touchdown in the house. He neatly tucked the carton of eggs under his arm and was off. The main problem with this scenario is that my son is top heavy and his head and body don't work well together. About eight strides from the kitchen he went down and the eggs flew up in the air and showered down on him, the new floors , and rugs. I will be honest- at the time I real didn't find it funny. I had a splitting headache and I really hate eggs. I find them quite disgusting, especially when they are uncooked. However now I can sit here and laugh about it. I smile thinking that had I had a video camera handy we could have quite a comical video. I laugh as I think of years from now when we will say " Honey do you remember when....." I feel that in life no matter how upset or frustrated you may get when silly little things like this happen, if you sit back and breath deep you can always find a little comedy in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess we are not having omelets for dinner then?
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Did you Daddy help install the laminate flooring? Aunt Jill
ReplyDelete