Last Saturday we had a very impromptu get together for my middle man. I had planned on doing something bigger with all the family, but with Billy's new job we kind of had to do things spur of the moment. We had a lovely time. Drew was so excited- I think that this is the first birthday party that he remembers. Maybe next year things will be more settled and we can do a big shindig for him. He was so cute. He said I am so happy that all my family is here. Then he would say well except for Aunt Kathy and Uncle Bob, and Jodi, and Aunt Jill and David and Aunt Judy and Uncle Danny, and you know my other family in New York( yes that is how he refers to you) and Gator..... well the list went on. He was grateful for those there, but wished that everyone had been there. Thanks to everyone near and far for all the Birthday wishes!! Anyways here are a few pics from then!
Uncle David and I would love to come to Andrew's next birthday party. Drew definitely lights up the room. I can't wait to hear about his next adventure. We love you Andrew! Aunt Jill and Uncle David
After growing up in the North I returned to my parent's home state of North Carolina and became a Southerner. I have a wonderful husband who works way too much so that I may be allowed to stay at home with our three beautiful children.
Uncle David and I would love to come to Andrew's next birthday party. Drew definitely lights up the room. I can't wait to hear about his next adventure. We love you Andrew! Aunt Jill and Uncle David
ReplyDeleteWish we could of been there, too. I'm happy to be referred to as his "other family in New York." Pretty cute stuff!
ReplyDelete