Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to School







Today was Emily's first day back at school. We are now on our second quarter of second grade. As you can see it is a big deal to the boys too. Andrew asks how long until Emily gets out of school about every five minutes. It is very cute and quite ironic since they can not get along for more than five minutes at a time. I hate that she is gone again. I love having her home (except for the bickering between her and the middle monster). She has learned so much in school already. I can't wait to see what she learns the rest of the year. Did you know that she read the entire first Harry Potter book over track out. My seven year old read Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone- all seventeen chapters- I happen to think that is pretty cool. What do you think?





2 comments:

  1. Very cute photos. Way to go, Emily on reading Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of your 3 munchkins. Emily is going to be our top reader. I know you are very proud of her. Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete