Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pisgah Covered Bridge

While spending time in Asheboro helping Dad with his rehab. We decided to take the kids for a drive. We ended up stopping at the Pisgah Covered Bridge. It is a lovely little bridge near Seagrove NC . It has a nice little path through the woods with little bridges over the creek. It is an easy walk for kids(especially the one year old). Emily and Andrew loved walking over the rocks in the water. They were laughing all the way across even as Emily fell into the water. Andrew had fun until he bumped a pricker bush with his hand. Cue screaming, cut to running in circles while yelling "I don't like this place, lets go home". I think we need to pack our bags and head out to Hollywood, he may have a future in drama!! I can't believe they are all looking in the right direction for once!!
Just monkeying around (notice the wet butt)
Having fun crossing the "raging" stream! Emily and Andrew on the bridge
The Pisgah Covered Bridge
Billy picked up a hitchhiker along the way!
A look over a bridge on the walkway
What a beautiful shot (except for the muddy water)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast! All the kids look so cute. Glad you had a fun outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got your Dad out for an excursion. It looks like everyone enjoyed the sights at the Pisgah Covered Bridge. Aunt Jill

    ReplyDelete